Hi, hope you all didn’t mind my taking Christmas week off. I needed a break and figured you needed a break from me! But let’s jump back into a sea of polish and acetone, shall we?
Finger Paints, a Sally Beauty Supply exclusive, has a new winter polish collection — Bright Lights, Big City.
Ooooh. Aaaaah. Colors are, left to right:
- In the City Lookin’ Pretty — multicolored glitter top coat
- What a Night — orange-gold/pink-red duochrome
- Paint the Town Purple — shimmery purple
- Dance Floor Diva — purple & blue glitter topper in sheer purple jelly
- Hey Mr. DJ — black jelly with silver & multicolored microglitter
- Urban Lights — green/blue/purple multichrome
And now here are the bottles solo and close up, same order:
What do you think? I want the duochrome and the multichrome, ’cause I’m ready for something a little different.
I don’t live near a Sally Beauty Supply any more to see these in person, but check out Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom for swatches of all six. Finger Paints doesn’t appear to have a working web site (Really? In this day and age?) but here’s their Facebook page for updates and photos of other swatches. Sally has a web site where you can order online but I find it difficult to find new polishes there.
Bright Lights, Big City is due for general release in January or February of 2015.