Most of the big polish companies have told us about their upcoming (or out now!) fall collections. China Glaze is one of the few that does a dedicated Halloween set every year, and their 2015 one is called Ghouls’ Night Out.
The polishes are:
- CACKLE IF YOU WANT TO – a spooky purple and black glitter
- GHOSTESS WITH THE MOSTESS – a haunting multi-colored confetti glitter
- SOMETHING’S BREWING – a monstrous green and black glitter
- LOOKING BOOTIFUL – a mysterious neon purple creme
- LADY AND THE VAMP – a smashing neon pumpkin creme
- DRINK UP WITCHES – a freaky neon frankenstein green creme
Three cremes and three glitters. Nothing really amazing as far as Halloween goes; the colors are rather typical for the holiday: orange, purple, green. No black, but China Glaze will be re-releasing their glow-in-the-dark top coat called Ghoulish Glow.
You can see the bottles and colors more clearly at Amare Beauty.
In other Halloween news, OPI is going to have a mini set but hold your horses and don’t even think about buying it until you read BeautyGeeks‘ post about it. I was flabbergasted — old colors renamed. We see what you’re doing there, OPI, and it’s not cool.