I haven’t talked about Butter London for a while for several reasons. One, there have been few new polishes. Two, the ones that have been released haven’t grabbed me. Three, the SRP for BL polishes is $15 and that’s become unreasonable to me most of the time, considering what other brands and quality is out there. Unless they come out with something unique — Scuppered, I’m lookin’ at you — then I’ll pass.
Nevertheless, I’ve liked/loved most of their polishes I’ve tried, and I do like to point out new collections. The latest one is called Arm Candy and is a collaboration with Allure (the magazine, I presume).
Left to right:
- It’s Vintage — opaque rust creme
- I’m On the List — rose gold metallic
- Lust or Must? — opaque charcoal brown creme
- Statement Piece — opaque orange-red creme
- Disco Nap — charcoal glitter
- Nude Stilettos — sheer pink-nude creme
There will also be a four-piece mini-set, with completely different colors and an SRP of $30:
- Violet’s Revenge — blue-purple creme
- The Sweet Spot — dusty pink creme
- So Major! — loden green shimmer
- Front Row — wine creme
I can’t say that any of the colors are grabbing me. Really, out of ten polishes, three of them are nudey-pinks? Yawn. I want something else for fall… but don’t know what it is yet!