Nothing NEWnew today, but still, updates are good. I have some additional information about two new sets from China Glaze that I posted about very briefly earlier.
First up, the Desert Escape summer collection. To my earlier post HERE, I now have colors matched with names.
I want all six in the mini-set! Don’t know the North American release date yet, although I think they are being sold in the UK already.
Next, all the names are published for China Glaze’s big fall collection, The Great Outdoors. In my preview HERE, I could only read one name on the display. Here are all twelve:
- S’More Fun — bright chartreuse creme
- Gone Glamping — green and gold duochrome shimmer
- Take a Hike — dark dusty green creme
- Let’s Dew It — purple, blue, and silver glitter in clear base
- Sleeping Under the Stars — dark purple with pink shimmer
- Pondering — purple and green duochrome shimmer
- Check Out The Silver Fox — silver metallic foil
- Change Your Altitude — light gray creme
- Wood You Wanna? — purplish brown foil
- My Lodge Or Yours — dusty mauve creme
- Cabin Fever — copper and gold duochrome shimmer
- Free Bear Hugs — dark oxblood red creme
Want something even cooler? You can see swatches of all the colors from this blogger/Instagrammer. I honestly don’t know how some people get these sets months before they’re available to the public but whatever — overall I LOVE the set. Looks very fall-like, unlike OPI’s upcoming Venice Collection.
In The Great Outdoors set, I think I want at least half of them!