As mentioned the other day in my OPI Spring 2015 Hawaii Collection news post, OPI is also coming out with a tie-in collection to the Fifty Shades of Grey movie, which was based on the ultra-popular books about, well, you know. Hint: not grey hair.
With a tentative release of January 1, 2015, the Fifty Shades of Grey set appears to have five shades of grey and a red. Because fifty shades of grey polish would be overwhelming.
- My Silk Tie – This silky, gleaming silver has got me all tied up
- Shine for Me – This shimmering silver with subtle blue sparkle really turns me on!
- Cement the Deal – I’d sign anything to get my hands on this stony, cool gray
- Romantically Involved – I’m in a deep relationship with this luscious crème red
- Dark Side of the Mood – This brooding, stormy charcoal is dangerously gorgeous
- Embrace the Gray – Let this chic, moody gray crème become one with you
If you love grey/gray for winter polishes, have fun with these. There will even be a complete set in the mini size.