I’m calling it right now: I am IN LOVE. Fall is my favorite time of year and brings TWO new six-polish collections from Zoya: Entice and Ignite.
Thankfully, beaucoup official photos from Zoya. Click on any one for a bigger image.
Inspired by the classic wools, textured brocades, and metallic accents of the season, Zoya’s new ENTICE & IGNITE collections create a palette of lush, deep color including wines, browns, navy blues, and greys.
Zoya ENTICE delivers six new, glossy, intensely pigmented, full-coverage cream colors.
- ZP748 Nyssa: Milk Chocolate Brown
- ZP749 Claire: Rich Burgundy
- ZP750 Veronica: Brilliant Wine
- ZP751 Margo: Red Plum
- ZP752 Ryan: Classic Indigo
- ZP753 Genevieve: Leather Grey
Zoya IGNITE offers a six shimmering red, gold, copper and purple liquid metal metallics.
- ZP754 Autumn: Varnished Copper
- ZP755 India: Deep Red Gold
- ZP756 Teigen: Violet Plum with Copper
- ZP757 Sansa: Deepest Eggplant with Gold
- ZP758 Remy: Indigo with Copper & Gold
- ZP759 Yuna: Grey with Copper & Gold
COLLECTION PRE-ORDER STARTS August 12, 2014
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
$9 (US) Available on Zoya.com and at finer salons and spas.
Direct link to Entice and Ignite Collections.
*BIG5FREE: Formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, or camphor.
I’ll hardly know where to start swatching when I get them. The metallic red gold of India looks so perfect for autumn, as does the copper of, well, Autumn. Blues, plums, wine — I’m in heaven — are you? 😀