Yet another new collection from OPI — they are really churning ’em out this year! This one was to be expected though, as OPI has done a neon set every summer for at least the last few years. The set is called “Neon,” so that’s easy to remember.
The colors are:
- Life Gave Me Lemons – This citrus lemon line hits the spot every time
- You are So Outta Lime! – Here comes trouble and she’s wearing this outspoken lime green
- Juice Bar Hopping – This tangerine cream makes me jump for joy
- Hotter than You Pink – Just when you think pink can’t get any hotter, there’s this
- Push & Pur-Pull – This forceful purple has got me coming and going
- Down to the Core-al – The beauty of this brilliant coral goes beyond skin deep
- Put a Coat On! – Amp up any bright shade – with this color – boosting base coat
The last one, Put a Coat On!, is a bright white base coat. White “undies” really make neon shades pop.
Love the colors but don’t think you want full-sized bottles? Check out the mini-set that contains ALL the shades. At least I think it does — the picture shows all six neons but lists five of the neons plus the base coat.
The mini-set is available for preorder at Beyond Polish for $12.95. A great deal, in my opinion. The full-sized bottles are also up for preorder at the site here. Release date to be some time in June.