News about Essie’s upcoming 6-polish set for spring! It’s called Hide & Go Chic and here are the pictures I’ve been able to find.
(In this photo the pink and the nude are awfully close in color, and I don’t think that’s correct.)
- Romper Room – Make way for the new kid on the block. This pretty pale tea rose pink knows how to work the room: stylishly.
- Fashion Playground – Fun and games just met their match. This plucky pistachio green with subtle shimmer flirts with forever and plays for keeps.
- Hide & Go Chic – I see you! Covetable azure blue is ever elusive but impossible to miss.
- Style Hunter – Bright. Hot. Laser-focused. This pure crimson is a chic-seeking missile that always gets exactly what it.
- Spin The Bottle – Close your eyes. When you give this flirty, semi-sheer nude a whirl, be prepared to pucker up.
- Truth or Flare – Sexy. Fun. Totally glamorous. Vintage blue denim fits perfectly. Honestly, these jeans always make you look fab.
Individually I think these are pretty colors but as a set they don’t seem cohesive, as if there’s no theme. Not that there has to be a theme. Guess we should all just be glad there’s not another lavender, Essie’s signature shade! The colors are mostly quite different from Essie’s upcoming Resort set although there is another nude .
Transdesign has them listed for preorder, with a March 15th release date (subject to change). The mini cube set of four contains Hide & Go Chic, Fashion Playground, Romper Room, and Style Hunter.