Hope you enjoyed my preview earlier today of Essie’s summer collection, Naughty Nautical. I think there are some awesome colors in the bunch.
And now I’ve got tomorrow’s news today (shades of the old TV series “Early Edition”) since I was going to post this tomorrow but want to get it out asap. Hold on to your beret; I’ve got fall news! Meet
For the Twill of It
Woo, that’s quite a duochrome! Let’s meet the colors.
I love the fabric and fiber theme. The names and descriptions are a little hard to read in the picture, so let’s spell it out:
- For the Twill of It — a purple/green duochrome (the description says “rich maple with reflective olive shimmer”…. MAPLE???)
- After School Boy Blazer — blue-black or navy creme
- Twin Sweater Set — vibrant crimson red creme
- Cashmere Bathrobe — flannel gray shimmer
- The Lace Is On — pearlescent fuchsia
- Vested Interest — cool gray-teal creme
Great mix of rich fall tones and some very attractive neutrals. Any of them grabbing you? The shimmery silver and the grayed teal are calling my name, and I need to check my stash of blues to see if I have a shade quite like ASBBlazer. I don’t yet know the release date.
Hopefully you read the news here first! 🙂 But….. maple???