Another upcoming set from Essie! Say hello to Too Taboo.
The color names and descriptions are:
- Too Taboo – This vivid intense fuchsia is poised to take the world by storm. Sit back, relax and enjoy the glow.
- Chills & Thrills – Wildly sexy. Totally unexpected. This supercharged neon blue violet keeps you on the toes.
- Vices Versa – It is so good to be bad in flawless juicy neon lime. Cool and contrary, this opposite attracts.
- I’m Addicted – Bright. Hot. Dangerous. Nothing off limits for this decorum-defying neon aquamarine blue.
- Sittin’ Pretty – To buy or not to buy? Go ahead, splurge! This florescent berry hibiscus is a total must.
- Serial Shopper – Full disclosure: this you-know-you-want-me fluorescent fire coral is seriously habit forming.
Nothing too surprising here since Essie does neons every summer. Several of the shades are similar to ones in last year’s Naughty Nautical Collection. Another lime and another fuchsia but yay for not another light lavender! (An Essie trademark that’s been waaaaay overdone in my opinion.)
Launch date is May 1, 2014, subject to change.