The 2013 Halloween collection from China Glaze called Monsters Ball is available now, if you’re in a spooky mood. (I’d spell it with the possessive apostrophe — Monsters’ — being the grammar freak that I often am, but apparently CG spells it without.)
The colors are:
- Fang-Tastic — a clear base with blue, green, purple, and fuchsia glitter
- Howl You Doin’ — a deep burgundy/purple jelly base with blue, purple, and fuchsia glitter
- Bat My Eyes — a green-black base with gold and copper glitter
- Boo-Gie Down — a clear base with white, orange, and black glitter
- Bump In The Night — a black texture
- Ghoulish Glow — a glow-in-the-dark top coat
I think China Glaze has the glow-in-the-dark every year in their Halloween set. As you can see, the collection is glitter-heavy this time. You can view swatches here at The Cheryl Flavour and here at The Little Butterfly Diary.
Good posts and pictures, but I’m unimpressed with the actual polishes. The glitters strike me as just blah, the black texture looks like just-poured asphalt, and they all look kinda lumpy.
I think if you want some Halloween glitters you can find better substitutes. For an orange with black & white I liked Dotty from Maybelline, and it’s cheaper, too.